Search This Blog

Friday, April 1, 2011

We have a blog!

First blog post! I still can't believe I am doing this whole blog thing....I vowed I never would! But I figured it was a great way to share story and picture updates of our new baby (who should be here any day now!) with family and friends. I meant to start the blog when I got pregnant as a fun way to journal the pregnancy and share it with others but I guess I never got around to it. Please bear with me as I am trying to figure out how this blog works and how to make it look pretty and fancy! I'm not even sure I know how to add pictures to it...lol.  Hopefully soon I will be able to post the first "real" post...a story on our baby's arrival!

Hope you enjoy our blog! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay, first one to follow you! :) I can't believe you're all married and a mom now! I still remember hanging out with you in the Shamu shop and goofing off..sorry I meant working! lol I just started my own blog too! (not about a baby though ;) ) Glad to hear you're doing good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol!! Thanks for following, I will definitely check yours our...I just LOVE reading blogs!! :)

    ReplyDelete