A cute video of her playing in the water! It's from my phone so not the greatest quality but blogger wouldn't upload the better video from the computer :( It's still super cute though!
Search This Blog
Monday, July 11, 2011
Splish Splash She Was Taking A Bath
Karis absolutely loves bath time! She loves splashing and kicking her legs around in the water so I usually let her do that for a while before I actually wash her. It is so entertaining for me to watch and always gets me laughing! The only bad part is when bath time is over...she starts crying as soon as I take her out of the tub!
A cute video of her playing in the water! It's from my phone so not the greatest quality but blogger wouldn't upload the better video from the computer :( It's still super cute though!
A cute video of her playing in the water! It's from my phone so not the greatest quality but blogger wouldn't upload the better video from the computer :( It's still super cute though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Josiah watched this with me and at the end when you were making sounds he said "baby tooted!". Then when it was over he wanted "more tub".
ReplyDeleteCute video and pics!
And here is his contribution to the comment when I put the computer down to get a fussing Elijah: ;'.'/'\} I'm not sure what that means, but maybe it is a love note to Karis.
Abby
Can't believe I've been missing out on your blog all this time! It's so fun to read about all the new things Karis is doing, seems like we were just there! I so agree.. giggling is the best! I can't believe how big she is getting, her legs look so long!
ReplyDelete