Search This Blog

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Visit

Today, Karis and I visited the pumpkin patch at Trinity UMC with some friends. It was a great photo op with some pumpkins and was fun hanging out with some friends! I also picked out a really cute pumpkin and can't wait to carve him with Kevin.  It was hard to get good pictures of Karis with the pumpkins...she gets so distracted with everything going on around her so she is usually looking away from me/the camera. Oh well,  Happy Fall!










Our friends Lindsey and Jonathan, No, that is not a pumpkin under her shirt, she is 37 weeks!

My favorite little girl :)




LOL!

Jonathan helped me out with Karis since Kevin wasn't there!

After the pumpkin patch I went to Great Aunt Miffy's (Kevin's aunt) house to visit her. We had a lot of fun chatting and playing with Karis and she even took us out to lunch! :)

1 comment:

  1. Fun times! I wish I could have come. You got some good pictures!

    Abby

    ReplyDelete