Mother's Day:
When I was a little kid I loved my mom to pieces, then I became a preteen and was embarrassed by her, followed by the teenage years of taking her for granted, then on to college when I started realizing just how much she did and how much she meant to me. Now that I'm a "real adult" (yes, I am an adult but I still feel like a kid!) and have a baby of my own I appreciate and respect my mom even more. She sacrificed so much for us when we were growing up, put our needs first, and loved us unconditionally. Being a mom isn't easy...it's pretty exhausting at times and your life is not just about you anymore. As a mom you have someone depending on you completely and you have to put their needs first, but it is the best experience ever and brings me so much Joy! I love my little Karis and am so thankful for having such a great mom who has done so much for me! Thank you, mom, for everything! I love you!
Baby Dedication:
Here are some pictures from Baby Dedication day at church! Kevin's family was able to make it that morning and it was extra special getting to dedicate Karis with four of our friends' babies!
| Aunt Laura, Grandma, Karis and me after church |
| Karis with her Aunt and Uncle |
I'm so glad you had a good first mother's day! Karis is a beauty and you should be proud!
ReplyDeleteSweet post! So glad we were able to dedicate all our babies together
ReplyDeleteWell, as you and I both know, I'm sure God will let you know when it's right. I don't quite get His timing but I have to just trust He knows what He's doing. I sure don't most of the time! lol :)
ReplyDelete