First of all, not related to Father's Day, our computer is fixed and I can access our pictures again! Yay! Thank goodness it was fixable. Ok, now on to Father's day...
This Father's Day was extra special as it was Kevin's first one as a daddy! Kevin is such a great daddy and in all honesty he surprises me with how good he is with Karis! I'm sure it helps that he is wrapped around her little finger ;) . I knew he would be a good dad I just thought it would take some time to get there since he was nervous on becoming a father, but he's been excellent from the get go! Karis absolutely loves him and is always smiling when she hears his voice. I cannot wait to see this relationship develop as Karis gets older and interacts more! Thank you, Kevin, for being a great daddy! Karis and I really appreciate it and love you so much!
Also, thanks to my own dad for being so wonderful! He's always been so supportive and encouraging to me and has sacrificed lots of time and money to spend time with with us, take us fishing, help with our house, etc. My dad didn't live with us when I was growing up and I wasn't as close with him, but I am so thankful for our relationship and how it has grown over the years. Love you, Daddy-O!
 |
| Daddy-O and I a couple of Christmases ago |
Here's a breakdown of our Father's Day weekend...On Saturday Kevin and a friend were outside working on our chicken coop all day! They didn't get too much done since half the time was spent designing it and picking up supplies. Then that night we went to my friend's wedding. It was Karis's first wedding! I was so worried that she would start fussing and be a huge distraction, but of course she ended up being a little angel :) Sunday morning we went to church, where we had a memorable experience....Karis had her first diaper leak. It was while Kevin was holding her and poop leaked out all over Kevin! It was as if Karis was wishing him a special father's day lol. Sunday night we went out to dinner (to our favorite, Chopstix!) with Kevin's family to celebrate Kevin and his dad. Overall it was a really fun weekend!
 |
| Karis in the Moby, sleeping her way through the wedding ceremony, thank goodness! |
 |
| Congrats to Rachel and Christopher |
 |
| my lil baby :) |
 |
| with the bride and groom |
 |
| Our family! |
 |
| Karis and Mommy |
 |
| She's tired of pictures |
 |
| Karis and her daddy | | | | |
|
|
 |
| Father's Day Dinner |
|
|
 |
| her pitiful face lol |
 |
| Kevin and his dad |
 |
| Karis and Gramma |
Don't you love seeing your hubby as a great daddy??? So sweet!
ReplyDeleteThe greatest!
ReplyDelete